Bar Code: 8710447376362
Cif Perfect Finish Cleaner Spray 435ml
Cif Oven & Grill Cleaner Spray 435ml
Restore the sparkle to your ceramic and stainless steel ovens from the inside out with new Cif Perfect Finish Oven and Grill Spray. This specialist oven cleaner spray has been scientifically formulated to cut through burnt-on grease, delivering 100% tough grease removal. Cutting through even the most difficult grease stains on your oven, grill, and hob – Cif Perfect Finish Oven and Grill Spray leaves your surfaces with a beautiful finish. Cif Perfect Finish Oven and Grill Spray is also suitable for use on outdoor cooking equipment such as barbecue grills.
- 100% grease removal for a brilliant finish
- Tough on grease and burnt-on food to leave your oven gleaming
- Restores the sparkle of your oven from the inside out
- Also suitable for other cooking equipment such as barbecues
<5% Amphoteric surfactants, Perfume, Limonene
How to use Cif Perfect Finish Oven Cleaner Spray:
- Apply directly to cold surfaces until completely covered. Leave the spray to work for up to 30 minutes depending on the toughness of the soil, then rinse.
- Keep in a cool place and store upright.
- Also suitable for outdoor cooking equipment such as barbecue grills.
- Do not use on oven trim, the pilot light, or heating and fan elements. Do not use on self-cleaning ovens. In case of any doubt, refer to your oven’s manufacturing instructions. Do not use on aluminium, copper, brass, marble, painted wood, or appliance lettering.
Cif Stainless Steel Cleaner Spray 435 ML
Restore your stainless steel surfaces to their brightest shine with new Cif Perfect Finish Stainless Steel Cleaner Spray. This specialist cleaning spray has been scientifically designed to remove stubborn dirt like fingerprints, watermarks and grease for a 100% streak-free shine on the stainless steel surfaces around your home. You’ll love how effectively Cif Perfect Finish Stainless Steel Cleaner Spray restores beauty to your stainless steel surfaces.
- Degreases and removes stubborn dirt such as limescale and watermarks to leave your home sparkling
- Brilliantly polishes your stainless steel surfaces to offer a 100% streak-free shine
- Effectively cleans without damaging your surfaces
- Restores your stainless steel surfaces to their beautiful best
< 5% Anionic Surfactants, Non-ionic Surfactants, Perfume, Benzisothiazolinone, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone
How to use Cif Perfect Finish Stainless Steel Cleaner Spray:
- Apply directly to cold surfaces. Ensure the product is spread evenly with a previously washed damp cloth. Wipe away with a clean damp cloth and rinse surface thoroughly.
- For best results, dry the surface after rinsing.
- Intended for use on stainless steel. Use carefully on appliance lettering and symbols. Avoid contact with aluminium, silver, marble, limestone, and wood.
- If in doubt, or in the case of new, unusual, painted and enamelled surfaces (i.e. hob burner covers), test on an inconspicuous area first.
Cif Finish Limescale Removal Spray 435 ML
New Cif Perfect Finish Limescale Removal Spray works effectively to remove even the toughest limescale stains and watermarks from around your home. It’s scientifically formulated to remove 100% of the toughest limescale stains and watermarks, to restore the beauty to surfaces around your home. Cif Perfect Finish Limescale Removal Spray’s nozzle makes it easy to tackle limescale stains on a range of surfaces around your home. You can use Cif Perfect Finish Limescale Removal Spray on your shower, sink, taps, and tiled surfaces. It’s the simple way to remove tough limescale stains, leaving only a fantastic shine behind.
- Cif’s specialist limescale remover
- Unbeatable formula removes even the toughest limescale stains
- 100% limescale stain and watermark removal for a perfect finish
- Ideal for restoring the beauty to your showers, sinks, taps, and tiles
- Leaves your surfaces with a brilliant shine
<5% Non Ionic Surfactants, Perfume
How to use Cif Perfect Finish Limescale Removal Spray:
- To achieve 100% limescale and soap scum removal and streak-free shine, spray onto the surface, leave for a few seconds, clean, and rinse.
- For shinier results, wipe with a dry cloth.
- For extra tough dirt, leave for a few minutes before wiping.
- Do not use Cif Perfect Finish Limescale Removal Spray on marble, natural stones, or painted wood. Rinse well after use on plastics, aluminium, and enamel. In case of any doubt, test on a small inconspicuous area first.
Cif Mould Stain Removal Spray 435 ML
New Cif Perfect Finish Mould Stain Removal Spray has been scientifically designed to remove mould stains and leave sparkling results on a range of surfaces. It’s ideally suited to use on baths, toilets, showers, tiled walls, and grout. It’s also highly effective on outdoor surfaces such as garden furniture and play equipment. Cif Perfect Finish Mould Stain Removal Spray contains bleach to effectively clean a variety of surfaces around your home, leaving them beautifully shiny. It works hard to remove not only mould stains, but tea, wine and, mildew stains too. Use this spray to free your surfaces from mould and messy stains, and to restore them to their clean and sparkling best.
- Removes mould stains to uncover beautiful surfaces
- Formulated with bleach for specialist cleaning, without damaging surfaces
- Ideal for mould, mildew, tea, and wine stains
- Leaves sparkling results on a range of surfaces including baths, toilets, showers, tiled walls, and grout
- Suitable for all kinds of indoor and outdoor surfaces
< 5% Chlorine based bleaching agent (Sodium Hypochlorite), non ionic surfactants, perfume
How to use Cif Perfect Finish Mould Stain Removal Spray:
- Spray the intended surface from a distance of 10-15cm and leave it to act for 15-20 minutes. Leave the room during this time. Rinse the treated area with water or let the product dry.
- Do not remove the mould before spraying to prevent dispersal of dangerous spores. In case of heavy contamination: wait until the surface is rinsed or dry, then repeat the steps above.
- Avoid excessive spraying: surfaces should only be lightly sprayed.
- Test the product on a small area before use to see the reaction of the surface.
- Only use in well-ventilated areas to avoid irritation of eyes or throat. Spray must not be inhaled or allowed to come into contact with skin or eyes. If any irritation is experienced, stop using it immediately and leave the room to allow the product to dry.
- Cif Mould Stain Remover is not suitable for anodized aluminium or linoleum.
- If in doubt, try the product on an inconspicuous place first.
- Testing on an inconspicuous place is recommended for new, unusual or coloured surfaces, painted wood or metal, vinyl, low quality or damaged plated metal chromium, or damaged surfaces.