Bar Code: 5000325044586
DYLON Hand Fabric Dye Sachet for Clothes & Soft Furnishings, 50g
Product Dimension:- 14x8x2cm
DYLON Fabric Dyes for hand use are perfectly suited for smaller items like shorts, vests, or socks, and for delicate you’d rather not put in a machine like wool and silk.
- Unleash your creativity with 19 intense shades.
- Provides permanent color on a variety of textiles.
- Create unique items or up-cycle old ones.
- Dyes up to 250g of fabric (full shade) - 250g of salt required.
- Perfect for crafts and delicate materials.
. Unleash your creativity with DYLON Hand Dyes.
. DYLON Fabric Dyes are the easy way to add color and create your own style in your home and wardrobe.
. From all colors bright and beautiful to rich and intense shades, with DYLON you have all the colors of the world to choose from.
. These fabric dyes for hand use are perfectly suited for smaller items like shorts, vests, gloves, or scarves, and for delicates, you'd rather not put in the washing machine like wool and silk.
. For perfect, long-lasting, and intense color results.
. Sustainability - The dyeing process with DYLON with 3 warm wash cycles consumes 60 liters of water. The production of a single pair of new jeans consumes about 8000 liters of water – primarily for the production of cotton and the irrigation of the fields.
How to use:
1) Weigh dry fabric, wash thoroughly and leave damp. Using rubber gloves, dissolve the dye in 500ml of warm water.
2) Fill a bowl / stainless steel sink with approx. 6 liters of warm water (40oC). Stir in 250g (10tbsp) of salt.
3) Add the dye and stir well. Submerge the fabric in the water and stir for 15 minutes.
4) then stir regularly for 45 minutes. Rinse the fabric in cold water before washing it in warm water. Always read full instructions before use.
Type of fabric:
Cotton, linen, and viscose are perfect for dyeing. Mixes of synthetics with cotton, linen, and viscose, as well as delicate fabrics (wool and silk) will achieve a lighter shade of color. Pure synthetics and fabrics with special finishes (weatherproofing or fire retardant) will not dye.
The weight of fabric:
One sachet is enough to dye 250g of fabric to the full shade or up to 500g of fabric to lighter shades. Use multiple packs to dye larger quantities.
Fabric Weight Guide
- Shirt: 250g (Approx)
- Jeans: 600g(Approx)
- Bath towel: 600g(Approx)
- Double sheet: 600g(Approx)
- Double duvet cover: 1.2kg(Approx)
- Pair of curtains: 2kg(Approx)
Ingredients: reactive azo dyes, triphenylmethane dyes, sodium carbonate, and sodium chloride
Sandy Beige, Fresh Orange, Tropical Green, Sunflower Yellow, Vintage Blue, Peony Pink, Intense Black, Paradise Blue, Ocean Blue, Passion Pink, Deep Violet, Olive Green, Tulip Red, Jeans Blue, Plum Red, Navy Blue, Forest Green, Espresso Brown & Smoke Grey.
Note: Use with Pre-Dye if you want to change from one strong color to another or if you want to achieve a lighter color.
This product is subject to specific safety warnings:
Warning: Not suitable for children under 36 months
Warning: Only for domestic use
May cause an allergic skin reaction
Causes serious eye irritation