Bar Code: 5000325018969
Dylon SOS Colour Run Remover
Dimensions: 16 x 6 x 3 cm
DYLON Colour Run Remover turns back the clock on most colour run disasters, restoring fabrics to their former glory. Its pH balanced COLOURSAFE formula means colours, whites and delicates like wool and silk can be treated together safely with beautifully fresh, pristine results.
- Dylon sos color run powder is used to restore colors in your fabrics
- Its pH balanced Color safe formula means colors, whites and delicate like wool and silk can be treated together safely with beautifully fresh result
- Restore stained fabrics to their original state
- It can be used in machines or hand wash
- When you accidently stain your favorite fabrics
- No worries, Dylon s.o.s color run powder is there for you
- Its formula restores your fabrics original color with ease
- Reclaim your fabric colors in just few steps
- Restores your stained fabrics
- Easy to use
- Either you can machine wash or hand wash
- Retains original color of your fabrics
- Contains: 2 Sachets of 75 ml
Ingredients: Contains amongst other ingredients: 15-30 % reductive Bleaching Agents (Sodium Dithionite). Optical Brighteners, Perfumes, Linalool, Limonene.
Directions for use in Washing Machines :
- Add contents of both sachets directly to drum, ( Do not add contents to the soap dispenser drawer).
- Run a 40°c (synthetic mixes) or 60°c (cottons) long wash cycle.
- For top loading machines choose the lowest water level that covers the garments.
Directions for Hand Wash
- Fill container or sink with enough warm (40°c) to hot water (60°c) to cover the item sufficiently allowing enough room for agitation.
- Add contents of one sachet & stir thoroughly, then add the items to be treated.
- Agitate by hand - you may leave them to soak while stirring regularly for one hour.
- Rinse thoroughly, wash with detergent and dry as usual.
- Always treat colour runs when they are fresh.
- Do not use economy or pre-wash cycles in front or top loading machine.
- Colour ' stains' that apear in patches are a direct transfer of concentrated dye i.e. 'spot dyeing' and could permanently 'colour stain; synthetics.
- Not always effective on fabrics containing nylon, Lycra or elastane.
- Polyester should be washed at a maximum of 40°c ( warm water temperature)
- Strong discolouration may need second treatment.
- If you use fabric softener, please warm wash with detergent the item for treatment prior to using Color Run Remover.
- Dylon S.O.S Colour Run is also ideal for reviving dull whites and coloureds. These should be treated separately though from items affected by colour runs.
Contact with acids liberates toxic gas. Causes serious eye irritation. Keep out of reach of children. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.