Bar Code: 5000325021822
DYLON Wash & Dye Fabric Dye, Jeans Blue 400g
Dimensions: 10 x 7 x 8 cm
No wardrobe is complete without a classic pair of good fitting jeans. In case you want to bring them back to life, use Jeans Blue for a fresh injection of colour.
- Breathing new life into a faded top or old pair of jeans has never been so easy, with Wash & Dye reviving colour is as simple as it sounds.
- DYLON Wash & Dye's unique all-in-one formula dyes fabrics as it washes them, so you can achieve an intense new look or take faded greys back to black with minimum effort.
- DYLON Wash & Dye gives your dark colours renewed intensity with permanent results you can be proud of.
- Wake Up your wardrobe, revive a faded top or brighten some cushion covers, even dye your decorative items.
- Dylon Wash and Dye's unique all-in-one formula dyes fabrics as it washes them.
- One pack will make enough to dye 2.5 lb of clothing, bring back your fabric to life again.
- Perfect for larger items, for dyeing simply use your front load machines.
- Suitable for Natural fabrics, nylon and lycra. Not for wool silk, polyester, acrylic or acetate fabrics.
Ingredients: reactive azo dyes, triphenylmethane dyes, sodium carbonate and sodium chloride
How To Use :
- Wearing rubber gloves, empty Wash & Dye powder into washing machine drum & add dry fabric.
- Immediately run a 40°C cotton cycle without pre-wash or economy setting.
- Add normal washing detergent & run another 40°C cotton cycle to remove excess dye from fabric & to clean the machine.
Dry fabric as normal, away from sunlight and heat. Use with Pre-Dye if you want to change from one strong colour to another or if you want to achieve a lighter colour.