DYLON Washing Machine Fabric Dye, 350g
Dimensions: 10 x 9 x 9 cm
- DYLON Fabric Dyes are the easy way to add colour to your home and wardrobe. From all colours bright and beautiful to rich and intense shades
- The all-in-1 formula can revive or change the colour of your clothes and soft furnishings with ease, providing perfect, long-lasting and intense colours
- This fabric dye pod is completely safe for your washing machine and 1 pod can dye up to 600g of fabric for the full shade effect, Suitable for: cotton, linen & viscose. Mixes with synthetics will dye to lighter shades (pure synthetics will not dye)
- Item does not have expiry date, rather date mentioned on the product is manufacturer date
- These colours are also available in Hand Dye. Use with Pre-Dye if you want to change from one strong colour to another or if you want to achieve a lighter colour
- Ready-to-use fabric dye for washing machine use.
- DYLON Fabric Dyes are the easy way to add colour and create your own style in your home and wardrobe.
- From all colours bright and beautiful to rich and intense shades, with DYLON you have all the colours of the world to choose from.
- These Fabric Dyes are easy-to-use and completely safe for your washing machine! Ideal for dyeing clothes and soft furnishings in the washing machine.
- The all-in-1 formula can revive or change the colour of your clothes and soft furnishings and provides perfect, long-lasting and intense colour results.
- Use with pre-dye is you want to change from one strong colour to another or if you want to achieve a lighter colour.
- Sustainability - The dyeing process with DYLON with 3 warm wash cycles consumes 60 litres of water. The production of a single pair of new jeans consumes about 8000 litres of water – primarily for the production of cotton and the irrigation of the fields.
Ingredients: reactive azo dyes, triphenylmethane dyes, sodium carbonate and sodium chloride
How to use:
1. Remove the pod's outer sleeve and peel off the lid.
2. Put damp fabric into the machine drum and put the DYLON colour pod on top of the fabric.
3. Run a full cycle at either 30° or 40°C. Once the cycle has finished, run another 40° cycle with your normal detergent
4. Recommended to run an empty cycle with detergent to ensure all dye is clear from the washing machine. Always read full instructions before use
Type of fabric:
Cotton, linen and viscose are perfect for dyeing. Mixes of synthetics with cotton, linen and viscose will achieve a lighter shade of the colour. Pure synthetics and fabrics with special finishes (weatherproofing or fire retardant) will not dye.
The weight of fabric:
One pod is enough to dye 600g of fabric to the full shade or up to 1.8kg of fabric to lighter shades. Use multiple packs to dye larger quantities. It is recommended to use the whole pod in one go.
Fabric Weight Guide:
- Shirt: 250g (Approx)
- Jeans: 600g (Approx)
- Bath towel: 600g (Approx)
- Double sheet: 600g (Approx)
- Double duvet cover: 1.2kg (Approx)
- Pair of curtains: 2kg (Approx)
Note : Use with Pre-Dye if you want to change from one strong colour to another or if you want to achieve a lighter colour.