Fairy All-in-One Dishwasher Capsule Lemon or Original, 65 Capsules
Product Dimension:- 30x28x9cm
5-15% Non-Ionic Surfactants, Oxygen-Based Bleaching Agents, <5% Phosphonates, Polycarboxylates, Enzymes, Perfumes, Citronellol, Limonene, Linalool
Fairy Platinum All in One Dishwasher Capsules give you the confidence to cook what you want knowing Fairy Platinum will be there to clean up even the toughest of foods left behind. Fairy Platinum All in One Capsule break down the toughest food challenges such as burnt-on foods and tea stains, while Fairy’s unique liquid-top acts to power through grease and oil easily, leaving nothing but clean dishes. What’s more, Fairy Platinum All in One helps remove grease even from the hidden parts of your dishwasher, leaving your dishes and dishwasher sparkling.
TOUGH FOOD CLEANING: Fairy’s Platinum dishwasher capsules get rid of even the toughest of tough cleaning challenges with first time cleaning action. Fairy Platinum All in One Dishwasher Capsules contain select enzymes in the powder base that help break down tough food soils such as burnt-on food and tea stains, while the unique liquid-top compartment powers through grease and leaves your dishes sparkling, and your dishwasher smelling great.
GREASY FILTER CLEANING: Fairy Platinum All in One Dishwasher Capsules are so powerful, they even remove hidden grease from your dishwasher filter, while keeping your dishwasher smelling clean and fresh. Plus, its anti-limescale system fights calcium build-up. Because only with a clean dishwasher can you get truly clean dishes.
BRILLIANT SHINE: Fairy Platinum All in One Dishwasher Capsules cut through grease and grime using built-in salt and rinse aid action, and feature glass and silver protection to offer super shine results so your dishes and dishwasher are sparkling clean after every cycle.
How to use :
-1 capsule = 1 load.
-Place a capsule into the dispenser drawer and close immediately.
-Handle with dry hands only.
-Do not unwrap or puncture the capsule.
-Reseal the bag after each use.
Safety Warning :
Causes serious eye damage. Keep out of reach of children. If medical advice is needed, have a product container or label at hand.