Bar Code: 5000185111480
Jeyes Fresh Bin Cool Linen Powder 550g
Dimensions: 20 x 8 x 8 cm
Jeyes Fresh bin Powder kills 99.9% germs whilst absorbing excess moisture or fluid leaks in bin bags and wheelie bins. Ready and easy to use, simply sprinkle onto refuse daily. Don’t delay. From the first sprinkle of the bin powder, odour will be neutralised, and bacteria fought. How to use: Open pack. Sprinkle Jeyes Fresh bin into the base of the bin, over bin sacks & directly onto refuse as required.
Paths, patios & driveways:
Clear & disinfect paths, patios & driveways from all traces of dirt, mould, algae & fungi stains.
Deadorise & clean outdoor drains to freshen & maintain weekly whilst removing grease and dirt.
Help protect pets with regular cleansing of animal housing to hygienically clean and neutralise odours. Also suitable for kennels, hutches, coops, pigeons’ lofts and stables
Greenhouses, plant pots & tools:
Create a healthy environment for your plants to grow, clean your greenhouse twice a year.
- Jeyes Fresh bin Powder kills 99.9% of germs while absorbing excess moisture or fluid leaks in bin bags and wheelie bins.
- This powder is ready to use, simply sprinkle the powder into the base of the bin, over bin bags and directly onto refuse as required.
- Fresh bin Powder comes in two great fragrances: Lemon Fresh and Cool Linen. Your bins will be fresh in no time with proven reliable Jeyes technology.
Key Features :
- Kills germs fast.
- Freshens both indoor and outdoor bins.
- Is ready and easy to use, simply sprinkle onto refuse daily.
- Comes in two great fragrances.
Ingredients: Quaternary ammonium compounds, benzyl-C8-18-alkyldimethyl, chlorides <1%, Contains Disinfectant (Benzalkonium chloride 0.1g/100g)
Preparation and Usage
- Open pack.
- Sprinkle Jeyes Freshbin into the base of the bin, over bin sacks & directly onto refuse as required.
- Remove excess powder that has fallen through indoor bins onto carpets & other surfaces.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
In case of contact with eyes or skin, rinse immediately with running water & seek medical advice
If swallowed wash out mouth & seek medical advice
Keep away from food