Bar Code: 8717163647561
Surf 47w Trop Oasis 1.645L
Product Dimensions - 31.9x18.6x14.4 cm
5-15% - Anionic surfactants. <5% - Enzymes, Nonionic surfactants,
Optical brighteners, Perfume, Phosphonates, Polycarboxylates, Soap,
Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Geraniol,
Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Benzisothiazolinone
- For burst after burst of uplifting fragrance.
- An exotic blend of Tropical Lily and Ylang Ylang.
- Beautifully clean laundry every time. Concentrated Liquid Detergent.
- Approved by Good Housekeeping Institute.
- UK’s No.1 fragrance detergent brand.
- Surf Tropical Lily & Ylang Ylang is a gorgeous bouquet of two of nature's most exotic and enticing flowers.
- Feminine and strong, the lily's honeyed, floral scent is a favourite, ranking in the top five most popular fresh cut flowers in the world.
- The Ylang Ylang flower's sweet aroma seduces the senses and soothes the spirit.
- Its sensual fragrance is said to re-connect mind and body, creating feelings of euphoria.
- Surf Tropical Lily & Ylang Ylang with its exotic fragrance is available in washing liquid, washing powder and washing capsules
- Suitable for washing both colours and whites. Surf's laundry range brings you the joy of fragrance, long after you've washed your clothes.
- With burst after burst of uplifting fragrance released right through your day, your laundry stays fragrantly fresh, with a brilliant deep clean you'll love.
- Surf liquid is suitable for cold washes. It delivers excellent fragrance and brilliant cleaning, and can also be used for pretreating.
- To use Surf liquid effectively, pour into the dosing ball provided and then place this in the drum of your washing machine. .
Prepare and Use
- Check care labels first. Wash dark colours separately.
- Check colour-fastness before pre-treating with neat liquid.
- Don’t wash flame-resistant fabrics above 50°C. Do not use on silk and wool.
- For hand wash dilute 17ml detergent in 5L water. For heavy soiling wash on a high temperature.
- When washing at low temps use a non-delicate cycle for best results