Bar Code: 8710522806326
Cif ecorefill Anti-Bac & Shine Spray 70 ML
Dimensions: 15 x 8 x 2 cm
Cif Anti-Bac & Shine ecorefill is proven to kill 99.99% of Bacteria & Viruses, including Coronavirus*, and contains a 100% naturally derived cleaning agent and a 100% Biodegradable fragrance. Our 10x concentrated ecorefill format delivers the same beautiful & hygienic cleaning results as our spray bottle using 75% less plastic^. Discover Cif Anti-Bac & Shine ecorefill for a safe and sparkling home with less plastic.
• Proven to Kill 99.99% of Bacteria & Viruses, including Coronavirus*
• Made with a 100% Naturally derived cleaning agent
• Made with a 100% Biodegradable fragrance
• 75% less plastic than a regular spray bottle
• Safe for Food preparation areas and Children's objects
• 80% fewer trucks on the road
5-15%: Non-ionic Surfactants, Cationic Surfactants, <5% Perfume, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Eugenol, Citronellol, Active ingredient in 100g of product: Benzalkonium Chloride 7.5g
Preparation and Usage
Retain sleeve for future reference.
Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use
To Reuse Your Anti-Bac & Shine Spray Bottle:
- Remove the spray head and fill with water up to the line (630ml).
- Attach the ecorefill to the bottle neck and screw clockwise until it clicks. Shake slightly
- Once the ecorefill is empty, remove and replace the spray head. Use as normal.
Do Not Use Neat, To Be Diluted Only In An Empty 700ML Cif Anti-Bac & Shine Multi-Purpose Spray Bottle.
CIF ECOREFILL ANTI-BAC & SHINE MULTI-PURPOSE. CAUSES SEVERE SKIN BURNS AND EYE DAMAGE. VERY TOXIC TO AQUATIC LIFE. TOXIC TO AQUATIC LIFE WITH LONG LASTING EFFECTS. MAY BE CORROSIVE TO METALS. CONTAINS: COCO-GLUCOSIDE, BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. KEEP ONLY IN ORIGINAL PACKAGING. WEAR PROTECTIVE GLOVES AND EYE/FACE PROTECTION. AVOID RELEASE TO THE ENVIRONMENT. IF SWALLOWED: IMMEDIATELY CALL A POISON CENTER OR DOCTOR/PHYSICIAN. RINSE MOUTH. DO NOT INDUCE VOMITING. IF ON SKIN (OR HAIR): TAKE OFF IMMEDIATELY ALL CONTAMINATED CLOTHING. RINSE SKIN WITH WATER [OR SHOWER]. IF IN EYES: RINSE CAUTIOUSLY WITH WATER FOR SEVERAL MINUTES. REMOVE CONTACT LENSES, IF PRESENT AND EASY TO DO. CONTINUE RINSING. COLLECT SPILLAGE. DISPOSE OF USED UP CONTAINER IN ACCORDANCE WITH LOCAL REGULATIONS.