Bar Code: 5056184009655
Reusable Stretchable Food Cover Wraps for the Refrigerator and Freezer
Product Dimension:- 20x20x3cm
- Intended for use as a food and container cover for in refrigerator or freezer
- Reusable food saver, alternative to plastic wrap
- Stretches, clings and form Fits to fresh cut food, dishes and containers
- Hand wash only, not microwave safe, EU/FDA food safe sticky rubber, BPA/phthalates free
- Includes one of each size CoverBlubber - small, medium, large and extra large
- Do not leave the CoverBlubber out on the counter or tabletop while in use.
- Stretched Cover Blubbers need to be at cool temperatures while stretched to prevent rips and tears.
- Store at room temperature while not in use.
Small CoverBlubber - Fuchsia
- Perfect for leftovers up to 3 inches in diameter,
- Including cucumbers, blocks of cheese, small citrus fruits like clementines and limes,
- bananas, small juice and milk boxes or snack cups.
Medium CoverBlubber - Green
- Fits leftovers up to 5 inches in diameter.
- Use it on cut fruit like apples, oranges or pears,
- Half of an avocado, snack bowls, and unfinished drinks or smoothies.
Large CoverBlubber - Blue
- The Large CoverBlubber is suitable for refrigerated leftovers up to 7 inches in diameter.
- Use on half of a head of cabbage or lettuce, a soup bowl, to cover a juice pitcher,
- small sliced melons like cantaloupe and honeydew, or half of a pineapple.
Extra-Large CoverBlubber - Purple
- Use the Extra-Large CoverBlubber for any refrigerated foods up to 10 inches in diameter.
- Perfect for covering pie plates, leftover dinner plates, half a watermelon, salad bowls and more!
How to care for your CoverBlubber
- The CoverBlubber is made of food-safe StickyRubber. To maximize the life of your CoverBlubber, be sure to follow these guidelines:
- Use your CoverBlubber in the refrigerator or freezer only. Do not leave covered items on the counter, or in the pantry. StickyRubber must be cold when stretched!
- Hand-wash only and allow to air dry. Do not place in dishwasher.
- Not microwave safe. Heat is damaging to the CoverBlubber. Try to keep it cool - especially when it is in use!
- Works best on items that are uniformly shaped (circles, squares) and do not have sharp corners or exaggerated sides (rectangular baking dishes).