Bar Code: AEVIT Multivitamin Cream for Hands and Feet
Ingrediants :- Aqua, Paraffinum Liquidum, Glycearyl Stearate (and) Ceteareth-20 (and) Ceteareth-12 (and) Cetearyl Alcohol (and) Cetyl Palmitate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Oil, Monopropyleneglycole, Octyl Stearate, Glycerin, Octyldodecanol, Caprylic/Сapryc Triglyceride, Urea, Riboflavin, Calcium Pantothenate, Panthotenic Acid, Retinol, Tocopherol Acetate, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Lactic Acid, Carnitine, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil, Abies Sibrica Oil, Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Iodide.
AEVIT Multivitamin Cream - Butter for Feet
In the cold season the skin on legs is particularly prone to dryness, roughness and cracking. As a consequence, there is itching, peeling, formation of pathogenic bacteria. In autumn and winter, additional specialized foot care is needed.
- AEVIT Foot Cream-butter based on urea and lactic acid is the first aid during the cold season.
- Due to the content of vitamins B2 and B5, the product promotes enhanced healing of minor wounds, cracks, scratches and protects against infection.
- The complex of vitamins A, E and T softens roughened areas of the epidermis, regenerates and reinforces vascular walls, soothes, nourishes and regenerates the skin intensively.
- Oil complex - shea, Siberian cedar, fir needle - regulates natural moisture level, disinfects, refreshes, provides better blood supply to tissues and balances the skin temperature.
- Shea butter in the Cream-butter promotes formation of a protective layer on the skin surface.
- The rich texture of this nourishing product creates feet comfort in any weather.
AEVIT Multivitamin Cream - Serum for Hands
Adverse weather conditions have a negative effect on the hand skin by drying it, creating discomfort, roughness, flaking and feeling of tightness. In autumn and winter, skin needs specialized extra care focused on enhanced nourishment and regeneration.
- AEVIT Multivitamin Cream Serum is designed as an intensive protection of hand skin during the cold season.
- The product contains optimal amounts of vitamins, minerals and vegetable fatty components that provide a reliable barrier against aggressive environmental factors.
- The complex of vitamins A, E, B2 and T renews cells, reinforces vascular walls, soothes and softens the skin.
- Shea butter promotes formation of a protective layer on the skin surface, which effectively resists low temperatures, helps to improve blood supply to tissues and regulates moisture level.
- D-Panthenol in the Cream Serum prevents dehydration and restores damaged areas of the epidermis.
- The rich texture of this nourishing product creates a thin film on the surface of hand skin, leaves no oily residue and provides comfort in any weather.