Fitbit Charge 2 Special Edition Activity Tracker Large, Gunmetal
Product Dimensions - 22.5x5.3x10.3cm
Product Material -Surgical-grade Stainless Steel, Durable Elastomer
Fitbit Charge 2 Special Edition Activity Tracker Large 816137020596
RB Code - R176514
Fitbit Charge 2 Replacement Bands Classic Black Small 5056184009709
RB Code - R166304
Fitbit Charge 2 Replacement Bands Classic Black Large 5056184009747
RB Code - R166308
- PurePulse heart rate monitor gives you more information so you always get the most from your workout
- Multi-sport tracking makes it easy to monitor running, gym sessions, yoga, and more
- Connected GPS provides real-time run stats
- Smartphone alerts deliver incoming calls, texts, and calendar alerts
- Guided breathing sessions for moments of calm
- You can exercise efficiently every workout thanks to the PurePulse heart rate monitor.
- It displays your real-time heart rate so you can push yourself harder or back off depending on how your body is reacting.
- Simplified heart rate zones can help you maximise every session, for example when on a treadmill, you can see where you move from fat burning to cardio through to peak intensity.
- The Cardio Fitness Score collects all of the information taken by band to give you a better understanding of your fitness levels, how you're improving, and what steps you need to take next to develop.
- Monitoring much more than just your steps, the Charge 2 tracks specific exercises such as running, weights, or yoga to give you more accurate and relevant stats.
- Certain exercises like hiking and cycling are automatically selected with SmartTrack, so you still get credit even if you forget to log a workout.
- The Charge 2 is great for runners as it uses your smartphone's GPS to show you stats in real time including pace, distance, and a map of your route when you get home.
- Never miss another call, text, or appointment with smartphone alerts delivered straight to your wrist.
- You can customise the OLED touch display with interchangeable clock faces to suit your style.
- Staying calm and relaxing after a workout is as important as keeping moving. Guided breathing sessions help you find moments of calm throughout the day to keep you well rested and happy.
- Personalised to your heart rate, these guided breathing sessions are ideal after a tough workout, before a yoga session, or morning meditation.