Product dimensions :- 16.7x6.8x0.8cm
Materials :- Plastic
- Creates braids for a variety of different styles
- Full instructions provided on the back of the packaging
- Easy and quick to use
- Suitable for all hair types
- Lightweight and comfortable to use
Basic Herringbone Braid
- Starting at the nape of the neck, divide the hair evenly and place each section through the side slots of the tool positioning the tool with the waves behind your hair.
- Using the thumb and forefinger, slide a small section of the hair out from one opening, cross it over the front of the tool, and place it into the opposite opening, moving it as deep into the opening as possible.
- Now repeat step 2, but take the section of hair from the other opening, cross it in front of the tool, and move it deep into the new opening.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 down the entire length of hair, until a complete braid is formed. Secure the braid with elastic band.
Note: For a different look, twist each strand in Step 2 before placing it in the opposite opening.